A general purpose Tirrill burner. This noiseless burner will provide a clear flame of any desired height from 1/2" to 12" with separate control of both the flame temperature and length.
Natural gas burner has a heat output of 5638 BTUs.
LP / Cylinder gas version of this burner has a heat output of 7320 BTUs
Note: BTU Outputs are figured on:
5 inch Water Column Pressures for Artificial and Natural Burners. 11 inch Water Column Pressures for LP Burners
- Precision machined fine-pitch brass needle valve
- Threaded aluminum air control sleeve
- Rustproof 3-1/2" octagon-shaped plated diecast base.
- 7/16" (11 mm ID) aluminum mixing tube
- Overall height 6" (152 mm)
The LP version works great with the control valve regulator and latex tubing