Mityvac Silverline Vacuum Pump
Key Features :
- Vacuum & pressure related engine performance diagnostics and tune-ups.
- Brake bleeding
- Fluid transfer, evacuation, and sampling
- Vacuum filtration
- Provides either vacuum or pressure with equal precision and convenience
- Modern, ergonomic design for comfortable, long-term use
- Field serviceable - standard maintenance kits and replacement parts available
- Includes durable, accurate gear-less diaphragm style pressure/vacuum gauge
- One-finger lever vacuum/pressure release
- Pump is constructed primarily of zinc-aluminum die cast components, giving greater durability while keeping it lightweight.
- All Mityvac Silverline and Selectline hand pumps feature a simple, repairable design. A exploded diagram is included. Pumps require nothing more than a screwdriver or wrench to disassemble, and standard maintenance kits and replacement parts are available.
Use rebuild Kit MVM8900
|Sea Level Vacuum
||23 to 25" Hg 85 kPa
||1 cu. in. / 16 cc / stroke