Porcelain Mortar and Pestle 750 mL
- The mortar features a pouring lip and is glazed on the outside only
- The pestle is glazed on the handle to the grinding surface
|750 mL / 25.3 oz
||167 mm / 6.6"
||114 mm / 4.5"
||200 mm / 8"
- Thermal Shock Resistance - average coefficient of expansion from 20 °C to 200 °C is 3.56 x 10-5 gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1050 °C. Every batch of porcelain is heat tested.
- Glaze - No softening occurs up to 1000 °C, and it is extremely white.
- Resistance to Chemical Action - Resistance to acids and alkalies is excellent, except for hydrofluoric acid.